The Restaurant Guy Savoy is closed from May 1st till May 9th (included),
We stay at your disposal to take your reservations by phone +33 (0)188.8.131.52.61, from 9 am till 5 pm, from Monday to Friday (excepted on Thursday, May 5th).
Each day for lunch, Guy Savoy reserves one table for guests wishing to discover – or rediscover – the delights of a French gourmet restaurant, but who hesitate.
From our full lunch menu, guests can choose a starter, a main dish and a dessert for the fixed price of € 110. Our sommelier will offer wines by the glass from € 10.
This special is only on offer to web surfers. Please arrive by noon.
- A la Carte: €200 excluding drinks
- Set menu "Colours, Textures and Savours": €360 excluding drinks
- Menu "Selection": €390 excluding drinks
Our menu exists in English, Japanese, Chinese and Russian.
The Restaurant is open from Tuesday to Friday and on Saturday evening. Lunch from 12 noon to 2 p.m and dinner from 7 p.m to 10:30 p.m
To ensure perfect harmony with the elegant, aesthetic atmosphere of our restaurant, men are asked to wear a dinner jacket.
- Valet parking
- Air conditioning
- 6 spaces with different volumes
- Private restaurant bookings on Sundays and Mondays.
Metro station Pont Neuf, line 7 - Bus No. 27, 24, 58, 70
- Public car parks: 27 rue Mazarine and Quai des Orfèvres