The Restaurant Guy Savoy is closed from the 24th of July to the 22nd of August included
We will be happy to welcome you again starting from Tuesday 23rd of August at lunch.
We remain at your disposal to take your reservations by phone +33 (0)126.96.36.199.61, from 10 am to 4 pm, from Monday 25th of July to Friday 29th of July, then from Tuesday 16th of August to Friday 19th of August.
Each day for lunch, Guy Savoy reserves one table for guests wishing to discover – or rediscover – the delights of a French gourmet restaurant, but who hesitate.
From our full lunch menu, guests can choose a starter, a main dish and a dessert for the fixed price of € 110. Our sommelier will offer wines by the glass from € 10.
This special is only on offer to web surfers. Please arrive by noon.
- A la Carte: € 200 excluding drinks
- Set Menu: ‘Colours, Textures and Flavours’: € 385 excluding drinks
- Set Menu: ‘Seasonal Produce’: € 390 excluding drinks
Our menu exists in English, Japanese, Chinese and Russian.
The Restaurant is open from Tuesday to Friday and on Saturday evening. Lunch from 12 noon to 2 p.m and dinner from 7 p.m to 10:30 p.m
To ensure perfect harmony with the elegant, aesthetic atmosphere of our restaurant, men are asked to wear a dinner jacket.
- Valet parking
- Air conditioning
- 6 spaces with different volumes
- Private restaurant bookings on Sundays and Mondays.
Metro station Pont Neuf, line 7 - Bus No. 27, 24, 58, 70
- Public car parks: 27 rue Mazarine and Quai des Orfèvres